Are you struggling to figure out how to work your finances so that you can build a really solid financial future for yourself and your children? If so, you will really benefit from listening to today's show, with Tanya Steinhoff, a Financial Advisor and also a local mom! Listen in, as Tanya helps you understand how to take ownership of your financial life.
It can be really hard to make the right decisions about money, over time, as the children get older and things evolve and change. Tanya works with young families and also with single mothers after their divorce, helping them to understand their money and budget. She shows them a good way of thinking about how to budget and helps them to move forward with the different phases that everybody seems to go through, in their journey towards retirement. Listen in today, as Tanya talks about some things that would be helpful to you, as single parents and offers you a great number of resources and books to read, to build a good, solid financial future.
- Tanya talks about her background and about what she focuses on, in her business.
- How Tanya actually helps people and the services that she provides.
- The importance for newly divorced women to understand that they need to take responsibility for their finances.
- Great books to read to help adults and even kids understand more about finances and investments.
- Why Tanya really believes in educating people about their money.
- How Tanya helps to get her clients get up to speed on budgeting and cash flow.
- That some people struggle to come to terms with a new lifestyle, after a divorce.
- Not talking to your kids about money, or your financial limitations will eventually do them more harm than good.
- You really need to understand and move beyond the baggage that you carry from childhood, around money issues.
- Tanya's ongoing assistance for her clients
- Tanya's focus on her client's human capital, and it's real worth to them in their career, or to make money.
- Why you need to have an Emergency Cushion and how to create one.
- Some great tips for investing.
Tanya's website: www.redwoodgrovewm.com
Tanya can also be found on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.
Books: Prince Charming Isn't Coming by Barbara Stanner
The Elements Of Investing by Burton Malkiel and Charles D. Ellis
Raising Financially Fit Kids by Joline Godfrey