Join Dr. Robbin Rockett, a psychologist, consultant and host of Solo Parent Life, on the last episode of the show for 2016.
Solo Parent Life currently has more than twelve hundred listeners from all over the world! In this fourteenth episode, she reflects on the recent holiday weekend and honestly shares about her current life situation and her intentions for the coming year.
Listen in as Robbin talks about:
- The unnecessary pressure she puts on herself and how she deals with it.
- The importance of being mindful and taking time out when the family is together.
- How you don't have to do it all and it will still be good enough - it's not about being perfect.
- That being mindful allows you to relax.
- How being real and honest can take the pressure off.
- Her gratitude for having started Solo Parent Life and how it's growing.
- Some upcoming podcasts in this series, featuring charismatic Nick Bender, a single dad, Dr. Melanie Greenberg, a psychologist who has written a book called 'The Stress Proof Brain' and Heather Sontag who organizes homes and offers workshops to help mothers deal with stress and anxiety.
- Her goals for 2017.
- How you can reach out to her and offer her feedback on the kind of topics that will benefit you on her show in 2017.
- Questions that you may have that she can answer in a Q&A episode in 2017.
- Some things she's learned through doing Solo Parent Life podcasts this past year, that she intends carrying forward into the new year.
Robbin's website: http://southernmarinpsychology.com/solo-parent-life-podcast/
To ask questions or leave feedback, go to: www.bit.ly\soloparentlife14