New widows and stay-at-home moms who suddenly find themselves alone after the loss of a spouse or a divorce will need all the support they can get. If you are a widow or a divorced mom, the process of vocational analysis or evaluation is the scientific way to assess your employability and wage-earning capacity especially if you have not had any previous employment or have been unemployed for quite a while.
Robin’s guest is Lisa Trustin, a career counselor and coach. She counsels people seeking to redefine or reinvigorate their careers or explore the possibilities of returning to work. After the assessment, the client receives a report which includes the interpretation and free consultation.
- How the interview process is the best start to evaluate a client’s employability
- How her assessment helps the client re-enter the job market after an absence
- How it helps the client find more success in any current job
- How she helps solo parents in a litigated family law case
- Method of career planning appropriate to the individual’s circumstances
- Career counseling as support platform for solo parents
- The most effective strategy of helping parents
- The criteria for exploring the
- Resources for the client
- Training provided to clients include
- Creating resume
- Using social media
- Creating an account in LinkedIn
- Social networking
- If somebody needs to work, there’s work for him.
- How to avoid anxiety’s in job search
- There are programs to join for the elderly solo parent
- Lisa finds it fun and fulfilling to support people every step along the way
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/Lisa-Trustin-MA-ABVE-Vocational-Evaluation-Expert-Career-Counselor-1507712092788583/?fref=ts